the team of Velan Studios is also happy to reveal that a crossplay beta of Knockout City will take place from April 2nd to 4th, giving many other players and female players the chance to duel in the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC via Origin and Steam, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X | S.
In this upcoming beta, they'll be able to immerse themselves in everything they've loved since the first beta and more, including new gameplay features like the Back Alley Brawl map, the Sniper Ball, epic customizations and the 1v1 Face-Off game list. In total, the crossplay beta will include four maps, five different balls, two modes (3v3 and 1v1) and will unlock more customization items. fans can apply on here, with more details coming soon!
O novo trailer de jogabilidade revelado durante o evento State of Play da Sony não só mostra os novos recursos de jogabilidade que serão incluídos no beta crossplay, como também o que faz Knockout City se diferenciar de outras experiências multiplayer – posicionamento, tempo de jogo e trabalho em equipe. Aqui estão alguns dos destaques:
- Treacherous releases to catch your opponents off guard, like the dreaded Fake Throw
- Ultimate throws that knock your teammates into the air for an instant blast knockout on impact
- A deep progression system that offers hundreds of options to modify your style based on your personality and the personality of your team
- A look at some of the Knockout City maps, where the different environments have unique mechanics for the combat that can take place.
- Special balls that keep the game interesting, like the Sniper Ball, which locks on the targets on the map, the Bomb Ball, which will explode on your opponent, and much more
- A variety of modes to play including 1v1 and Team KO with 3v3 action
Knockout City will be released on May 21, 2021 with a free trial of the full game on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC via Origin and Steam, and PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S via backward compatibility. The free trial gives players and players a chance to try the game before they buy it, with all progress carried over. After purchasing the game, users will have free access to new content each season, including new maps, modes, balls and more, adding a lot of value to the starting price.