The Ubisoft, in collaboration with the Capcom, has just promoted the return of Street Fighter to the world of Brawlhalla, this time with five new characters and a map street brawl inspired by "Bustling Side Street", in Street Fighter V. The second part of the epic crossover begins with an in-game event attended by Dhalsim, Sakura, Ken, M. Bison and Luke, Besides Ryu, Chun-Li and akuma, which had already been added to the game.
Another novelty is the Street Brawl game mode, which comes to the game as brawl of the week and pits players against each other in Street Fighter-style battles, with health bars at the top of the screen and a 2-D fight scene.
The five new Street Fighter Epic Crossovers joining Brawlhalla are:
- Dhalsim (Rayman's Epic Crossover) – Self-disciplined and decisive, Dhalsim is able to stretch his body and conjure fire for quick attacks. He may be a pacifist, but he will fight as long as necessary.
- Sakura (Lin Fei's Epic Crossover) – A patient and disciplined warrior, she is recognized by many fighters for her great potential. It's as strong as the competitors that came before it.
- Ken (Petra's Epic Crossover) – Like his rival and best friend Ryu, he has a big goal to prove his strength against other fighters. He can be unpredictable and impetuous, but his heart is pure.
- M. Bison (Thor's Epic Crossover) - Dictator who seeks world domination and is prepared to take down anyone or anything that gets in the way of his goals
- Luke (Cross's Epic Crossover) - Inspired to join the military after his father gave his life to help save civilians, he went his own way and joined the competitive struggles to challenge the strongest opponents from around the world.
Street Fighter characters who keep fighting:
- Ryu (Petra's Epic Crossover) – Always looking for a better opponent to face, he is in Brawlhalla with many of his famous techniques such as Tatsumaki Senpukyaku, Shoryuken and Hadoken.
- Chun-Li (Wu Shand's Epic Crossover), - The World's Strongest Woman teaches her opponents "a little thing or two" about how to kick. Among the own techniques that Chun-Li takes to Brawlhalla are Spinning Bird Kick and Kikosho.
- akuma (Val's Epic Crossover) – Focused on defeating the gods, the Master of Fists is determined to make them tremble in fear. It reaches its maximum power with the Tatsumaki Zankukyaku and Zanku Hadoken techniques, among others.
Each Epic Crossover can be purchased in Brawlhalla for 300 Mammoth Coins in the in-game store. As for last year's crossover items, such as the iconic KO inspired by Street Fighter IV, effects and four avatars are available throughout the in-game starter event.
Developed by blue mammoth, Brawhalla is an epic free-to-play platform-style fighting game that pits its 80+ million players in battles for glory in the halls of Valhalla. It has more than 50 unique characters, single player and co-op modes, as well as online and local matches.
Brawlhalla has cross-platform support in the family Xbox one, like the Xbox One X, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PC and mobile (iOS and Android), and users can play custom matches and find opponents online through the matchmaking system.