As the movie based on the Richthofen case approaches, the Distribution Gallery and the Santa Rita Movies disclose 10 facts about feature films The Girl Who Killed Her Parents and The Boy Who Killed My Parents.
Check it out below.
1. Suzane, the Cravinhos brothers or any other person portrayed in the films will not receive production money, copyrights or will have any participation in the result of the film.
2. Neither the production nor the actors in the films had any contact with Suzane von Richthofen, Daniel and Cristian Cravinhos.
3. The films were produced 100% with private investment, without the use of public funds.
4. The films are a cinematographic adaptation, based on a real story, developed from the information contained in the proceedings, especially in the testimonies of those involved.
5. Neither film innocents or praises Suzane and / or Daniel, nor does it romanticize or glamorize the murders.
6. The production does not defend any side of the story and leaves the public to interpret the facts and versions.
7. There are two films of 80 minutes each, with totally different versions of the story, which will be released on the same day.
8. “The Girl Who Killed Her Parents” tells the version of Daniel Cravinhos, and “The Boy Who Kills My Parents” tells the version by Suzane von Richthofen.
9. There is no correct order for watching movies. But the experience is only complete watching both.
10. So that everyone can have the full experience watching both films, we will have special prices and promotions that will be released soon.
The theatrical debut is scheduled for April 2.