Finally! Rojões being launched, and no one can scream in this square dance “is the playstation 5”, And then“ it's a lie ”. Yes, the new Sony console has been released, with a photo and all that is expected! So now Playstation fans can pick up the popcorn and receive this Valentine's Day gift! Below is a summary via Playstation Blog of the event that happened online yesterday, June 11th.
Two PS5 systems
Nthe launch of the PS5, Sony will bring two options: a standard model with risk unit Blu-ray Ultra HD and a digital edition without a disk drive. The PS5 gaming experience will be the same, so feel free to choose. Although there are slight differences in the look of each model, the company wants to offer an overall design that is bold, stunning and different from all previous generations of the PlayStation.
In terms of software, the most talented developers in the industry have unveiled a list of games that will define the PS5 when it launches. Grand Theft Auto V the party started, revealing an expanded and improved edition that will arrive on PS5 in 2021.
PlayStation Studios also served a plateful of revelations of incredible games for PlayStation 5, totaling nine titles. The ads started with Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales, the new chapter of the acclaimed partnership between the legendary studio and Marvel Games, which will launch on PS5 later this year. THE Insomniac also revealed Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, a new galactic adventure for PS5 from the series already loved by fans.
The Guerilla presented fans with a brief (but overwhelming) demonstration of Horizon Forbidden West for PS5, a beautiful new adventure set in a land devastated by immense storms. And the Polyphony Digital revealed Gran Turismo 7, while the Real Driving Simulator gets ready for the new generation of PlayStation hardware. Besides them, the surprise was Demon's Souls, an incredible PS5 remake from Bluepoint Studios and Japan Studio.
When creating a new console, it is critical that you invite independent, inspiring and talented developers early into the process. And it was inspiring to see such a wide range of innovative indie games being announced. Check the list:
- Bugsnax, Young Horses
- An extravagant adventure with a narrative tone from the creators of Octodad. Investigate the mysterious Snacktooth Island, home to the legendary half-insect, half-food creatures.
- Goodbye Volcano High, from Ko_op
- A narrative and cinematic game that is about love, friendship and self-realization during the last days of civilization.
- Jett: The Far Shore, by Superbrothers + Pine Scented
- In this narrative action / adventure game, you go on an exciting and interstellar journey to a mythical ocean planet, and enjoy a mix of storytelling and exploration of the world.
- Kena: Bridge of the Spirits, from Ember Lab
- An action / adventure game with a history that combines exploration, discovery and mind-bending fights.
- Little Devil Inside, from Neostream Interactive
- In an era similar to the Victorian era, embark on dangerous missions to obtain evidence and useful information for your client, a mysterious teacher.
- Oddworld: Soulstorm, from Oddworld Inhabitants
- A visually amazing and cinematic continuation of the series, with new and intelligent game mechanics and macabre devices that bring diabolical explosiveness to the fore.
- The Pathless, from Giant Squid / Annapurna
- The mythical tale of an archer and an eagle in a vast forest that travel to a mystical island seeking to reverse an obscure curse.
- Stray, gives BlueTwelve Studio / Annapurna
- A sentient kitten and drone became friends in a futuristic, bricked and lifeless city. She must find her way back home, and who knows how to help the city in the process.
- Solar Ash, from Heart Machine / Annapurna
- A journey in an open, surreal and vivid world, full of mysteries, captivating characters and thousands of enemies.
Other Distributor Games
Other PlayStation partner distributors have also released major new titles. Check out the list below!
- Grand Theft Auto V, by Rockstar Games
- Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 5 will feature a series of technical improvements, visual updates and performance enhancements to take full advantage of the console's powerful new hardware, making the game more beautiful and responsive than ever. In addition, a new independent version of YAMO Online will also be available free of charge for three months exclusively on PlayStation 5. (PlayStation Plus subscription required to play in multiplayer mode)
- Ghostwire: Tokyo, by Tango Gameworks / Bethesda Softworks
- Produced by Shinji Mikami with the Tango Gameworks team, Ghostwire: Tokyo arrives, a next-generation action-adventure game that will make its debut on the PS5 console in 2021. Tango Gameworks has made the most of the power of the PS5 to create an impressive, immersive and mysterious world to experience. Explore the streets of a city full of spirits and mysterious threats from another world, with an arsenal of powerful skills at your command.
- Counterfall Games' Godfall
- You are the last of the Valorian knights, mythological warriors who manage to equip the legendary Valorplates, armor that transform the bearers into invincible masters of hand-to-hand combat. Players will annihilate enemies as they advance through the elemental realms ... We are still working hard and we can't wait for fans to play Godfall when it launches on PS5 and, at the end of the year, on PC.
- Project Athia, Luminous Productions / Square Enix
- Project Athia is the culmination of our philosophy at Luminous Productions to create completely new and fresh gaming experiences that fuse the latest technologies with art. With PS5, our vision really comes to life and, with WITCH players, we can be transported to a vast and detailed world, filled with beauty and despair.
- Hitman 3, by IO Interactive
- In this dramatic conclusion to the World of Assassination trilogy, Project Pro will put you back in the position (and in the elegant suit) of Agent 47, a ruthless professional assassin who should take on one of the most important tasks of his career.
- Project Zaons, by 2K Sports
- 2K Sports gave us a stunning preview of the pre-alpha stage of development of Project Zanos for PS5.
- Deathloop, by Arkane Studios / Bethesda Softworks
- With impressive and elegant environments, memorable combat and the freedom to solve each mission at any pace and using any approach of your choice, this is Arkane like you've never seen (or felt), a creation with the latest generation in mind. Deathloop is being developed for the latest hardware and will be released exclusively for the PlayStation 5 console.
- Capcom's Resident Evil Village
- The fear of dark corners has been replaced by anxiety about the unknown, while Ethan looks for answers inside decrepit buildings and among snow-covered trees. The return to the first person perspective will bring a visceral aspect to the combat… With a greater focus on combat and exploration compared to the Resident Evil 7, the village itself is as important a character as any other: a place with a life of its own that will often keep you tense to discover its secrets. ”
- Capcom's Pragmata
- Capcom also showed a little Pragmata, an exciting game for PS5.
Really look like? Little? It doesn't matter, as Sony will still show a lot until the launch of the PS5 until the end of the year.