The Razer, just announced in CES 2022 a partnership with the Fossil, a watchmaker, to launch the Razer X Fossil Gen 6, a new limited-edition smartwatch. The product takes full advantage of Fossil's most innovative smartwatch technology, Fossil Gen 6, features three unique Razer display interfaces (Analog, Text and Chroma) and comes with two interchangeable wristbands made in silicone and in traditional green and brand black. The Razer X Fossil Gen 6 will be released later in January with just 1,337 units.
The Gen 6 is 4.4cm in diameter and is the first smartwatch equipped with the Snapdragon Wear™ 4100+ platform, which offers users greater speed and performance, including shorter charging times, highly responsive experiences and more efficient power consumption.
With 30% superior overall performance when compared to Gen 5 and Wear OS by Google™ operating system, the new smartwatch does so much more, much faster. In addition, it is fully aligned with both brands' commitments to the user's well-being, including the program's initiatives. Champions Start From Within, recently released by Razer.
Improved sleep monitoring and battery charging system
Users can take advantage of the shorter charging time and longer battery life to maximize monitoring of day and night activities. Among other functions, you can track your sleep and rest history, and recharge your smartwatch quickly before starting the day. To complete 80% from the product's battery, for example, it takes just over 30 minutes.
Updated health and wellness sensors
The Gen 6 comes with an updated sensor for continuous and more accurate heart rate tracking and a new SpO2 sensor for measuring the level of oxygen in your blood. In addition, the smartwatch maintains wellness features launched by the Fossil Group, such as monitoring the wearer's cardiovascular fitness level and general biometrics.
Tracking goals and hands free
Users can also track the results of their physical activities by stipulating wellness goals that will be monitored and notified throughout the day, such as heart rate monitoring, break times, guided breathing sessions or even a walk. In addition, a microphone inside the watch allows the user to interact with the device without having to use their hands.
The Razer x Fossil Gen 6 smartwatch is not expected to be available in Brazil.
- Stainless steel frame and buttons
- Screen diameter 4.4 cm
- 1.28'' touchscreen digital display
- Waterproof (up to 30 meters)
- Customizable dial and button features
- Interchangeable straps and bracelets
- Snapdragon Wear™ 4100+ processor for higher performance and lower power consumption
- Enabled to download new Wear OS apps and multi-brand Google Play experiences, including features like offline playback for premium YouTube Music and Spotify users
- Connectivity: Bluetooth® 5.0 LE, Wi-Fi, GPS, NFC SE
- Sensors: accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, altimeter, PPG heart rate, SpO2, off-body infrared and ambient light
- Wear OS operating system by Google
- 8GB of storage and 1GB of RAM
- 4-Pin USB Quick Charge with Magnetic Disk
For more information, click on here