The world's first notebook with a 3D molded carbon fiber structure* has just arrived on the Brazilian market through the hands of VAIO, a renowned global technology brand represented by Positivo Tecnologia. Weighing approximately 1kg and very powerful, the model VAIO Z it has everything a user looking for high performance needs, in addition to durability, comfort, portability and a lot of technology.
“Carbon fiber is traditionally applied partially in laptops, but in the case of the new VAIO Z it is part of practically the entire body, which results in an above-average lightness and strength for high-performance machines,” he said. Daniela Colin, Director of Product Development at Positivo Tecnologia, a company that represents the VAIO® brand in Brazil. According to her, a structure like this deserves a robust configuration: the VAIO Z it has, among other differentials, a 4th generation NVMe PCIe SSD with 2TB of storage, which provides incredible speeds, and 32GB of RAM memory, to perform several simultaneous tasks without compromising high performance.
The new notebook features 11th Generation Intel Core i7 H35 series processor 11370H with Intel Iris XE graphics which, together with VAIO's TruePerformance technology, delivers desktop performance in a machine with an ultra-portable design. The 14” LCD screen with thin edges and 4K resolution has an anti-glare system for better visibility, reproducing a cinematic-level color gamut with HDR** visuals. The screen also enhances all images and videos, maintaining real-life color accuracy and more detail.
To achieve the best possible quality with the VAIO Z, VAIO creates dozens of usage scenarios, conducts a series of tests, and ensures that each unit of the product offers top-notch reliability and durability. In addition, to ensure its robustness, the VAIO® Z passes stringent military standard tests (MIL-STD-810H)***, established by the US Department of Defense, such as drop in any position and up to 1 .27m.
The compact font of the VAIO Z it takes just 60 minutes to ensure 10.5 hours**** of continuous use from the 53Whr battery, and the laptop comes with two Type C Thunderbolt ports™ 4for data transfer with speed up to 40Gbps. In terms of comfort and security, it also stands out for its physical webcam lock, VAIO® User Sensing that automatically locks and unlocks the notebook, redesigned keyboard with 0.3mm curvature keycaps for greater comfort, 1.5mm increase in point key activation features for reduced noise and soft clicks, water spill resistance*****, and backlit keyboard.
O VAIO Z is equipped with TPM Chip which is a secure encryption processor designed to perform encryption operations. The chip includes several physical security mechanisms to make it resistant to tampering with security functions by malicious software providing much more security for your data. O VAIO Z is already available in Brazil on site by R1TP2Q19999.
- *Using continuous carbon fiber material that has been molded three-dimensionally on all sides of the notebook case. Survey conducted on January 6, 2021 by Stella Associa.
- **Applies to HDR compliant content only. When the HDR feature is enabled, the screen automatically adjusts the brightness according to the screen's basic hue to reduce power consumption and increase contrast.
- *** Based on the MIL standard (MIL-STD-810H), some tests were carried out under the test conditions established by our company, and it was confirmed that there are no operational defects in the basic functions. It is carried out for the purpose of collecting reliability data and does not guarantee any damage or failure due to drops, shocks, vibrations or changes in the environment of use.
- **** Battery life will vary based on a number of factors such as product model, configuration, programs in use, features, usage, wireless functionality, and battery management settings. Maximum battery capacity will naturally decrease over time and use.
- ***** In the event of a water spill, users should wipe up the liquid and take the notebook to a VAIO® service center for inspection/repair. The anti-spill feature is only available on the keyboard and does not apply to water damage to other parts of the notebook.