The GoPro, Inc. announced the new HERO6 Black, which promises to be your most powerful and convenient camera yet.
Powered by the processor created especially for it, the GP1, a HERO6 reaches a new level of performance including incredible 4K60 and 1080p240 videos and the best image stabilization performance.
Nicholas Woodman, founder and CEO of GoPro, presented the HERO6 and the new Fusion to an international group at the Californian Academy of Sciences in San Francisco, California.
Watch the video presentation:
With incredible 4K60 and 1080p240 resolutions delivered in a tough, waterproof design to take anywhere, the HERO6 Black it's the GoPro App automatically turn your adventures into cinematic videos with QuikStory, ready to be shared.
The HERO6 it also greatly improved dynamic range and low light performance and added digital zoom capability.
See the characteristics of the HERO6 Black:
- Powered by GoPro-designed GP1 processor
- 4K60 and 1080p240 videos
- Compatible with QuikStories and GoPro App
- The most advanced image stabilization of all HERO cameras
- New Zoom Touch
- 3x faster download speed with 5GHz Wi-Fi
- Waterproof to 10m
- Compatible with Karma, mounts and GoPro accessories
- Improved dynamic range and low light performance
- RAW and HDR photography mode
- Voice control in 10 languages
- GPS, Accelerometer and Gyroscope
- WiFi + Bluetooth
The HERO6 Black is available at GoPro.com and in select stores around the world. At the suggested price of R$2,499.00.